2010年12月27日星期一

Pragmatic desire for a peaceful home

Pragmatic desire for a peaceful home

Has been home for me is the most important, we can say is my life now! Because I was abandoned, so I hope I have a love of the harbor, a real and practical part of my quiet home. I can not everything, but only not no home. Because this family has my favorite, and he's also in my success will be the first to give me applause and encouragement; in my face times of adversity, will be the first to give me comfort and open solution; time in my wayward He will tolerate; in I want to talk, he will listen to; in my helpless, he is never in my most powerful spiritual pillar. I want to be the world's most happy little woman, but no matter how hard I do not know since when, I no longer act as the role he had, even the days of divorce is not home, I also still trying to repair the wounds of heart and strive to restore me to him.

I really want a home, a place where not much, but the seventh eight years, lived in seven home, really ethereal soul around, when and where I would really belong to the land of peace . My soul to an irresponsible man, I really do not worry. In fact, I really attached to me, he is attached to my home. Once upon a time, we are a family love each other, no wind, no waves simply safely and happily accompanied me love this life, is this not a blessing it? Are not all the dreams I had the perfect ending it?

I have days like and enjoy their grandchildren, but why now terminated it? Home, like the endless darkness in the bright warm light, a cloud of flame burning in the ice and snow, a safe harbor to shelter against the elements, no matter where I am wandering, home is my final destination.

Very much regret that I have not had the day my God, another broken heart can only be lost over time, slowly repair. Bleeding wounds suck me alone. As the guardian of his son, My son and I will take a good had each other and can only say that I tried, I have the day has never entered the inner world of purple spirit, and I prefer a day with the photo as partners, seven killer, I Vacancies remain for you love birds, always waiting for your Zen, will be waiting for you when sitting in a rocking chair and I slowly shake, recall the romantic past together, palm to each other to do with the treasure, my husband gave me, and I not grudgingly, I wish him all the best! I will be happy to find the next stop.

没有评论:

发表评论